On December 1, 2013, a project Centers of Excellence for young RESearchers (CERES) has been started to establish centers to support research of young scientists and students; development of partnerships with enterprises; knowledge triangle “education -innovation - research”.
CERES will allow participants to form research groups, to cooperate with international research partners to exchange information. In addition, CERES brings two educational systems, contributing to the effective implementation of the Bologna process. Thanks to the involvement of enterprises in the CERES project focuses on higher education specific requirements of the real economy. Young scientists will have access to scientific problems of enterprises, the opportunity to participate in research teams with leading European experts and to develop practical experience, which is useful for future employment. Teachers will be able to use the web portal for the formation of CERES research groups working on topics of interest to young scientists. Enterprises will have access to research resources of universities and scientific methods to solve applied problems.
Project goals and objectives:
- To align higher education with the needs of modern enterprises;
- To improve research conditions of young scientists in EU, Belarus and Ukraine;
- To establish new and extend existing partnership between enterprises and universities;
- To create centers in Belarus and Ukraine.
- Technical implementation of the project;
- Training of target groups;
- The distribution of knowledge from CERES to universities.
- The development of centers to support scientific work of young scientists and students;
- The development of virtual online portal;
- Conducting conferences, meetings, debates to share the scientific experience of young scientists;
- Dissemination of project results;
- Ensuring a long-term use of project results;
- Monitoring of project implementation quality;
- Project management.
Project Participants (Partnership):